A modern oasis set in a rocky desert, the solution to city living. It is a natural haven with a hint of subtle luxury. Saheel is ready and waiting so Invite yourself right in.
Saheel was the first phase of the much sought after Arabian Ranches project to be released in the Dubai property market. These villas have a contemporary design and come in a number of different spacious layouts to suit all tastes and needs. Comprising of one and two-storey contemporary style villas, Saheel homes are available in 9 unit types ranging from 3,166 to 5,308 sq ft. and three and five bedrooms. Primed on generous plots, Saheel offers homeowners an opportunity to be part of the unique desert paradise that Arabian Ranches has to offer.
Located within Arabian Ranches, Saheel community exists in perfect harmony with its golf and equestrian lifestyle. Abundant with restaurants, shopping centres, parks, JESS school, a clubhouse and an equestrian centre, it’s designed for those who have a passion for fine living. Saheel community also features high-speed digital technology for Internet, television and voice communication, balconies, terraces and a covered carport for two vehicles. Palmeras also offers residents round-the-clock security and maintenance.
Located near the Emirates Road in Barsha, with the Dubai Marina and beachfront hotels only a short drive away, Saheel is characterized by the comfort and convenience of living there. With swimming pools, a gym, coffee shop, squash, tennis, parks, fitness classes and fine dining, you will never be short of things to do.
• Exceptional finishes, including ceramic tiles throughout villa and decorative colour palettes
• 10 feet high ceilings in living spaces, 9 feet high ceilings in principal spaces
• Kitchens with elegant cabinetry and granite countertops
• All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• En-suite bathroom in master bedroom
• Maid's room, laundry room or store room
• Front garden with covered carport for two vehicles
• State-of-the-art high-speed digital technology for Internet, television and voice communication
• Pitched colourful roofs, Spanish style decorative elements fireplaces with chimneys
• Colourful special exterior paint for each villa
• Large balconies/terraces